In terms of asbestos in both domestic and commercial settings, we are able to identify potential dangers and deal with them effectively so that your family & home or premises and employees are protected.
We are fully trained in low grade asbestos removal and can provide an asbestos disposal certificate on request.
Properties may potentially contain asbestos material in any number of locations but is typically found in garages/roofs, gutters, down pipes, soffit boards, boiler flues and Artex ceilings. Even garage ceiling linings that double as fire protection can contain asbestos material. Commercial premises may contain large amounts of asbestos in even more areas.
This list is not exhaustive and we've often found asbestos in unexpected areas when it comes to the projects we've taken on. We know what it takes to remove asbestos safely and responsibly so that our clients and their property are safe from the dangers. We offer top level customer service and full support throughout the work we do, from the initial enquiry stage right through to the removal and disposal of the asbestos.
If you have any concerns about asbestos in your property, we can arrange come to your building to survey and test any suspected materials. If asbestos is found, we are a licensed asbestos removal contractor and can carry out the removal for you. Please get in touch to see how we can help.
What is Asbestos and why is it dangerous?
Asbestos and asbestos waste disposal is very hazardous and can exist in several different forms. Asbestos is formed of minerals made up of millions of microscopic fibres. When it was first launched, Asbestos was used in many buildings. It was regularly used in Artex ceilings, flooring, roofing & insulation and plumbing materials. It was used throughout the 1950s through to the late 1980s. Asbestos is now banned in the UK and cannot be used. If the Asbestos-containing materials remain intact and undisturbed they present minimal risk. The problem begins when you want to undertake any work(s) or disturb it.
Asbestos become a health hazard once damaged or disturbed. At this point, the microscopic fibres are released into the air. These fibres may then be inhaled and are not only damaging to health, but also the environment in general. When these fibres are inhaled, they can lead to extremely serious diseases. These diseases do not have immediate effects but can serious health issues and may even be fatal.
Call us today on: 01793 855133 or CLICK HERE to contact us online