We cover all aspects of PVC-u in various colours from white, black through to brown, foiled woodgrain, mahogany, light oak, rosewood, and many more.
Concord cellular PVC-u building products are primarily used to replace timber or as a over clad system either internally or externally and as such preserve natural resources. Concord PVC-u profiles have a very long Lifespan at the end of which they are fully recyclable. They therefore represent a responsible use of finite resources.
- Guttering and down pipes
- Fascias and soffits
- Outlets and soil pipes
- Ventilation products
- Velux sun tubes
- Carry a 10 year product guarantee to 10 year no fade guarantee
- Require little or no maintenance
- Will not crack or peel and will never require painting or any other protective treatment
- The impermeable skin is unaffected by moisture and will never rot or corrode. Cut ends are non-absorbant
- Resistant to insect and vermin attack
- Freefoam is 100% lead free
- Freefoam has and ISO standard 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2008
- A rated from the BRE Green guide to specification BBA 99/3585/C
Call us today on: 01793 855133 or CLICK HERE to contact us online